Our Story and Values
Kathryn Morrison founded Apostle Home Healthcare in 2004 after 20 years of providing nursing care for geriatric patients. She did so with the belief that the healing process involves more than just the body, but rather the mind, body and spirit. Today, Apostle strives to incorporate that philosophy into the care of each and every patient. As a result, our patients thrive in the home environment and continue to live long, healthy, and happier lives, with minimal assistance.
Part of our holistic approach as a faith-based organization is to open the door to spiritual support for our patients and their caregivers. When dealing with health issues, patients and their caregivers may experience a need to reconnect with their faith. Whenever a patient verbalizes a need to talk with someone about these very important and personal issues, we are ready to help.
Apostle Home Healthcare is both State Licensed and Medicare Certified.
- The importance of attending to the cultural, spiritual, emotional, social, and physical needs of each person through the healing process.
- The continuous pursuit of excellence in all areas of service.
- Active family participation in regard to patient care.
- Fostering cooperation with the medical community and community agencies throughout our service area.
- Providing a fair, non-discriminatory working environment that recognizes the value of the employee and encourages personal and professional growth.
- Working within the framework of the Ethical and Religious Directives for Faith-based Healthcare Facilities to preserve the sanctity and dignity of the individual through all stages of life.